We are hiring an OB Engineer for two of our OB vehicles!
As an OB Engineer of live productions you will be part of the biggest sports productions in Finland. The productions will be made by using our outside broadcasting vehicles. Your workstation will be in Nurmijärvi at our vehicle and equipment depot, but naturally the work is movable.
Knowledge and experience from OB vehicles and sports productions, we consider as a requirement. We will also provide a training for the job – the most important thing is that you are eager to develop yourself and handle your job professionally. The work can sometimes be hectic, but you will be supported by a skilled and professional team. Working language will be English. You will need a drivers license for truck (C1 class in Finland).
We are offering you:
– a versatile and interesting job in a relaxed and comfortable work community
– a full-time job with a working time of 37,5 hours per week.
– a gross salary of 3500€ per month. Average of increments is 200-400€ per month (consist of evening, night, and Sunday allowances). Average net income per month will be 2700€.
– annual leaves based on Finnish regulations. During the first year of employment, you will earn 2 vacation days per month, and after the first year 2,5 vacation days per month.
– a private health care and lunch, sports, and culture benefits.
– a relocation package including flights to Finland and furnished apartment for two months. We can also help you finding an own flat for the future. We will pay for the possible brokerage.
In addition, you will receive a perfect opportunity to build your career in a Finnish company that is one of the biggest in Nordic countries in broadcasting industry. As a company we value our employees in high-level. Community, responsibility, and passionate about new technology are our main values. Living in Finland is also relaxing during the free time. We do not have big traffic jams and you can enjoy of a Finnish nature and excellent air-quality even in Helsinki, the capital of Finland. You can read more about us on our website: www.suorabroadcast.com.
The job will be fulfilled immediately when we find the suitable applicant. The flights to Finland can be arranged immediately, yet noticing the regulations caused by covid-19 regulations.
Send your application to email address email@example.com right away if you find the job interesting. If you have more questions, our producer Anna Tilus will be answering for you. You can contact Anna by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +358 40 091 4591.
More detailed info about the vehicles:
– OB5: https://suorabroadcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/suora_ut5_equipementcard-1.pdf
– OB8: https://suorabroadcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/suora_ut8_equipementcard-1.pdf
Suora Broadcast is a technical production house specializing in live productions and one of the largest providers of multi-camera sports productions in the Nordic countries. As a technical pioneer of the industry, we are able to offer our customers technically sustainable, reliable and completely carbon-neutral TV production that scales almost indefinitely to different needs. Suora Broadcast. Like Never Seen Before.